Saturday, July 2, 2011

Any suggestions?


I've been trying to come up with a way to make a few dollars.  I really need to do this so my daughter and I can eat healthier.  I'm so frustrated!  I'm learning how to use a computer, internet, blogs, etc. as I go.  We didn't have computers when I went to school and we didn't use them for my job either.  I use the two-finger typing method, so it takes forever for me to write anything on here...for now.  Anyway, that being said, I can't leave my apartment so I figure this wretched computer is my only hope.  I guess I don't know what to do or where to start.  I'm looking for any real suggestions anyone might have as to how I can earn a little money.  Thanks, in advance, for any input.

Well, I guess I'd better get started typing now if I want to get a longer post up by tomorrow.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to post info for others to view right now for personal reasons but if you email me & tell me it's you lol... I'm a little slow... I will give you some info that truly has made a HUGE difference in my life regarding this.
    hockeygal4ever@gmail.com
    I don't get anything for sharing the info with you and it's not a "sell this" kinda deal... honest.

    ReplyDelete